Friday 28 February 2014

Entry 1

So. Here we are. Just me and you.

Note: this whole blog will most likely be filled with suicide mentions, self harm mentions, etc

I decided to make this blog as a... a diary. There we go. I was inspired by my good friend Jesse, so look at her blog. Umm... well so my name is Guy. Really. Take some time to get all the "He's such a cool guy" etc jokes out of your head.

Done? No?

How about now? Cool. So yeah Guy, physically 14, mentally 20, and I live in Australia. I'm pretty sure I've been through way too much than I should have at my age.

A really big thing I hate, is how far back we are. It's 2014. We should have flying cars, and every family has a rocketship of something. But no. We're still arguing about women's rights, gay rights, hell even ethnic rights! What is going on?

Anyway so the most important thing you need to know about me is that I wear a fedora. No I am not a brony, or a 'nice guy'. I am an insane, suicidal, young male. So far, I have been within an inch of death twice, and twice more I've almost committed suicide. I've tried self harm once, and I'm thinking about doing it again.

Off the triggering stuff, I'm a member of many fandoms. From Doctor Who, to Free!, to Adventure time. Um... what else to say? What has happened to me lately? Well I haven't got a crush, never had one, uh... *awkward*. I'm a writer! Well, sort of. I always start stories and never finish them. I have written one story that I finished today for Creative Writing. I don't really know what else to say here. So I'll just leave. Goodnight! Or day. Whatever lifts your skirt.

1 comment:

  1. *wear
    you /wear/ a fedora, not where, thankyou
    and that is all
    :3

    ReplyDelete