Saturday 1 March 2014

Entry 3

I JUST STUBBED MY PINKY TOE ON A WALL SEND HELP

Ok so what I planned to say before I ALMOST BROKE MY TOE was about parties. Last night I went to my first stereotypical teenage party. There wasn't alcohol or drugs but the carpet was stained twice! Oh and a weeping angel was taken down, but whatevs. So yeah I went to a close friend of mine, Athena, 's party. There were fancy lights and music was like constantly playing. It was pretty loud. We had ice cream cake.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So now this is obsessed with bold, so bold it is! 

Um yeah and today I went to a friends house because my mother was talking with other adults about fundraising for Melbourne. Did I tell you I sing? I don't think I did. So yeah I sing with a place called Southern Lights Vocal Academy, where I do private singing lessons, boys group, choir, musical theater, and piano. I also do acting classes. Woo! In singing we're planning to go to Melbourne to sing! Yay! I'm pretty excited.

My mum was like lets get pizza tonight! And I was like

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But then later she was like LOL JOKES and I was like

:(

BUT THEN SHE SAID AGAIN LETS HAVE PIZZA AND I WAS LIKE

QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART WOMAN 

Mmm so I'll leave you with that peeps! Goodnight! Or day, whatever lifts your skirt. 

3 comments:

  1. hiyo!
    thats a really random blog post so im not sure what to say to that but hey, you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete