Wednesday 18 June 2014

Entry 8

Shells.
Until recently I haven't really liked shells. I mean, they were there, and they're pretty and whatever, but I'd never really noticed them before. 
About two weeks ago, as school sport. I went to the beach with Ruby, Jesse and Claire, who didn't come that week because she was sick. Anyway I decided to collect some shells, and have a little shell trading business where I would trade shells with other people to make my collection better. I collected a bunch, and here they are.
The beach in general is like the shells. I never really liked the beach. I never really liked going outside. But when I first did beach walking last year, I loved it. Well actually I didn't. There was this one time where I had a teacher I absolutely hated and so me and a friend skipped it. We did sports detention then and it was actually pretty alright. We got in trouble for it, but eh. I thought about suicide then. Ooo, sorry to bring down the mood there. 
So yeah this year I really liked beach walking with my friends. And I collected the shells, yeah. It was fun. 
That's it for now. Goodnight, or day, whatever makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment