Tuesday 1 July 2014

Entry 9

So I've decided to settle into a two posts a month whatever-the-word-is. I don't know how long it'll last, but eh. 

Last week, I auditioned for a local production of High School Musical. Only 12-25 year olds could audition. I auditioned for Ryan Evans. I didn't get him (the person who got him is a NIDA (national institute of dramatic arts) student, so go figure) but I did get Jack Scott, a character who only seems to be in the stage version of hsm. He's the announcer, otherwise known as 'the velvet fog of east high'. I'm pretty excited, as my first audition I got a minor part. Yay! The first rehearsal is next Tuesday. 

Have I mentioned my French knitting? I started in year four (five years ago what the heck) and I've not done much but I do have this really long one. 
And this is on a queen size bed, mind you. 

I went to the first rehearsal. It was pretty fun. Kinda difficult though.

Anyway so on Monday I decided to go to the beach with some friends. I did some witchcraft with my friend Claire, and we explored the rocks too. Claire almost kILLED ME by that I mean I slipped and my knee started to bleed. I collected a bunch more shells too.

Alright on Saturday I went and say Lorde. She was incredibly good, and I got a shirt. Yea

I was rereading my first few posts on here and I just... *shudder*  Bleh

I watched the first episode of Love Stage!! (If you're into boys love highly recommend) and decided to read the manga. Very very good. 

So goodnight, or day, whatever raises your hopes for humanity.

1 comment: